Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The difficult first post

I've been staring at the screen for ages. The first post seems so significant!

Not sure why I'm doing this, except it seems fun, kind of exciting.

Plan is to share my secrets anonymously and see where it takes me.

This is me. Sorry about the face, but as I post more you will know why!!

That's the last ever pic of me!! Don't want them posted everywhere so people put two * two together and work out who I am. Guess I am only posting it so you know I am not a real minger!!

I like this pic - makes my bum look small!

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 19, 2005 2:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Allison....:-)

    ...well!!! just what can i say....just finished reading through your "Blogg"....and i'm stunned.....oh god i just can't wait for you to write more :-)

    ...its such a shame that you had to blur your photo.....but do understand...thinking of doing the same myself....getting a lot of perves....as you say it's not very nice to think that your picture could appear on other people web site :-(...but i digress...

    ....its so wonderful to hear that i'm not alone when it comes to being such a slut.....during work and for most of my friends i am such a conservative girl...there's no one at work or lets say in my "normal life", for won't of a better life...who know what a slut i am....except that is my girlfriends (and boyfriend)....and they all help me get my knickers down so much.....just love to meet new people and experince a new lover :-)...

    ...look i could just go on and on about how fantastic your "Blogg" is.....please, please, please write more.....and please more photo's.....will send you more photos via your email address :-)....see told you i'm a slut.....

    love Tammy x x x :-)

    ...the photos are so stunningly sexy....:-).....

     
  • At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:44:00 am, Blogger allilovesyou said…

    Tammy
    Thanks for the dfeedvback - great to hear from you & can't wait to see your pics!!

     
  • At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey i know you said no single guys but found you just so horney had to reply great blogg site ,keep in touch ,Ian xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home