Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Prick Tease.....

It is a grey and damp night; you taste the cold rain on my lips as you kiss me. I will feel your cold hand on my pussy as you slip your hand up my skirt and feel my hot wet pussy through my tights. You must be quick; someone could come by and catch us at any moment. I undo your button and pull down your fly, releasing your hot cock into my hand. We are both panting for it now. You reach down and rip my tights at my crotch, exposing my naked pussy to the cold night air. I lift my leg and guide you into me, feeling your hardness penetrate me. Someone is coming. I pull you close and kiss you, praying my skirt is covering the true nature of our embrace. They have passed. You fuck me quickly, desperately, as if you are trying to nail me to the trunk of the tree with your thrusts. I see someone approaching and hold you tight inside me, massaging your dick with my vagina muscles while they pass. We are both close now. I pant as you fuck me hard and quick. We cum together, your grunt meeting my squeal as our bodies become one and your seed fills me. Shit, another passer by! I hold you in me feeling your cock slowly shrink inside me. When they have passed you quickly tuck your cock back in your trousers and we walk away hand in hand towards the restaurant, passing through the crowds of commuters heading towards the tube. I see Kate waving as you open the door to the restaurant, she is standing by the bar with THE LAWYER. “Over here Sis!” she calls. Introductions made she looks me up and down. “I LOVE your outfit’ she enthuses looking me up and down. She pauses and looks down towards the floor. “What’s that on your boot?” We all follow her gaze, four pairs of eyes inspecting the large glob of semen. “Holy shit!” Kate exclaims as another drip of your cum slips from my pussy and falls between my legs.

See you later honey!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home