Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Little old me....

Let's get the dull stuf out of the way first. I'm 33 (honest!!), live on my
own (mostly(-;) in a flat with a lovely view of ..... another block of
flats.

I have loads of mates & love going out. Don't much care where, as long as it
is fun and with people I like. Really I don't care where - the local pub
will do, but a club would be good and I won't turn my nose up at The Ritz
(if you're paying!!).

I like my job & get to travel around with it a fair bit, bith in GB and
overseas. It makes all the hard work at Uni seem worthwhile.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home