Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Monday, December 04, 2006

The best laid plans....

... so much for my quickie in Soho Square! I was late, the gates were shut and my sister does not like to be kept waiting. Had a lovely evening anyway & Alex did the 'new boyfriend' bit brilliantly! By the time we got back to my place I was as horny as hell. Alex had his hand up my skirt before I could open the door and we didn't even make it out of the hallway before we were naked!
 
Spent Saturday shopping in the west end. Oxford & Regent Streets were closed to traffic and there was a real carnival atmosphere. I particularly liked the Timberland 'Jungle' they had built out front of the store. Met Alex for lunch at Randle and Aubern before taking him on an insiders guide to soho! Finnished the day watching the new James Bond (heloooo!).
 
So to Sunday - and the plan finally comes together.
 
I will give you the edited highlights....
 
- Late breakfast
- Drive out to Richmond Park
- Nice romantic walk (bit busy, but we head to the area between Kingston Gate & Richmond Gate which is always quiet)
- Stop to rest on a fallen tree
- Kiss, cuddle, giggle.
- Play fight to the ground
- Jump on top, out with his dick, up goes the skirt and ride him hard.
- Few minutes later taking tea at the caff with the warm afterglow of a satisfied vagina!
 
Ahhh - thant's better!
 
 

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 15, 2006 7:37:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you are back had given up and thought you were gone forever.I have always enjoyed your posts and checked for a long time and then quit.great to have you back and happy you are alright.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home