Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Quiet Thursday night

Cam was on good form and we had a great chat. She is having men trouble
again and is agonising over THE MAN's latest crass comments.
Was difficult to concentrate as the guy on the next table was a dish, my
mind kept wandering to what I could do wityh him. Cam does not know about
the secret life so could not talk to her about it.

Was so hot by the time I got home (2 large sauv's helped!) it was straight
to bed with one of my plastic friends.

Woke up with it still in the bed beside me! ... how romantic, at least it
cannot make an excuse and leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home