Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Monday, October 03, 2005

So much for fucking a bridesmaid or usher!

Lovely wedding, bride looked fab, happy couple dispatched with a fine
party, etc, etc.

BUT I slept alone!! There were loads of fuckable guys but they were
all attached, all of them! Every one! Not a single guy in the place!

Had this been a secret life event I would have pounced, but it is bad
form to pull a mates bloke in the real world just cos you are
desperate for sex!

So there I was, in my big empty hotel room, consoling myself with a
banana, then an empty beer bottle and finaly beer bottle in pussy and
hairbruch in arse!

Note for next weeding - either take a bloke, or remember to pack my
buzzing buddies!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home