Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dreaming....

I got the call late in the afternoon. “Hi”, he said, “I know it’s late, but can you come over and talk me through the brief. I want to be prepared for the meeting tomorrow”

So 20 minutes later I find myself stepping out of a cab outside the Georgian Terrace that housed he clients office. As I waited in reception a steady stream of employees passed me as they left the building for the day, it was getting dark outside and by the time he came down to pick me up there was an strange silence about the office.

Furnished with coffee and with his office door shut we talked through the presentation and likely questions. He suggested a few changes so I perched on the edge of his desk as he reviewed the slides on screen. My navy skirt rose up my long tanned legs as I crossed them and I caught him taking a look as he typed.

As I leaned in to look over his shoulder, I could feel the heat of his body we both concentrated on the screen. At one point he turned to talk to me and I notice him catch a look down the front of my blouse. Staring at my pert breasts encased in their lacy bra for a few seconds before making eye contact. I raised my eyebrows a little so he knew that I noticed, but did not say anything, I was kind of flattered I guess.

'Thank god', I said when we reached the last slide. 'I'm glad that's finished. Can you email it back to me?'.

“Sure”, he said and fired up Outlook. I looked around. We were the last people in the office. Even the cleaners had been and gone.

As he reached for the mouse to click compose his hand touched my leg. It felt like a bolt of electricity had shot through my body. His presence so close to me was beginning to get to me. As I regained my composure I felt him move a bit closer. This time, more deliberately, he touched my leg. I responded by moving my leg against his hand and leaning in close, pretending to read the mail he was writing, brushing his ear with my hair and virtually putting my head on his shoulder, my breath playing against his neck.

He turned to look at me, and I am sure he could sense the lust in my eyes. Without a wrd said he rested his hand on my knee. I responded by separated my legs slightly. It was the signal he was waiting for and things began to move quick.

He slowly ran my hand up my leg, under the material of her skirt, until he reached the heat of my naked pussy against his fingers. I moaned slightly as he pressed his fingers against my pussy and, realising that I was wearing no panties, he began to finger me, slipping a digit into my soaking pussy as I opened my legs some more. He rolled his chair back a little and turned to face me as I sat on the edge of his desk. I Stared straight into his bright blue eyes and put my feet on the arms of his chair, pulling up my skirt and exposing my naked pussy to him, giving him a close up view of my long tanned legs to my pussy, shaven apart from a tuft of blonde hair at the top of my pink slit.

He leant forward and began to kiss up my legs. I shuffled forward a little, hitching my skirt up some more and as he kissed the top of my thigh and reached out to pull his head towards me with one hand whilst holding my pussy open with the other.He leant forward and licked the length of my slit slowly before flicking his tongue across my clit.

'Mmm' I moaned as he began to eat my pussy. As he sent shivers of delight through my body with his tongue I unbuttoned my blouse, opening it to reveal my lace covered tits.
He moved is mouth slowly away from my pussy and, as he kissed up my flat stomach, he reached behind me to undo my bra. The white lace fell away to reveal my pert breasts, soft mounds each peaked with a erect brown nipple. With his hand cupped over one breast he took the other nipple in his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face up to mine and as we kissed passionately I helped him get undressed, first undoing his belt and unzipping his fly, easing his throbbing, rock hard dick into my hand. As I stroked it he stripped completely before grabbing me around the waste and pulling me towards him. I lay back on the desk with my legs spread wide as he positioned his dick at the entrance to my hot pussy. Looking me strait in the eye he pushed forward, easing his length into me. He fucked me slowly at first then built the rhythm as I began to pant.

As he thrust his cock into me, forcing it deeper and deeper with each stroke, I began to finger my clit, sending shock waves of pleasure coursing through my veins. Finally I gasped and arched my back as an orgasm ripped through my body. As she came his balls began to tighten and I felt his dick swell inside me. I grabbed his buttocks and pulling him into me as he came, filling my pussy with his hot cum.

“Think I am going to enjoy working on this account”, I thought as his still erect cock twitched in my pussy.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home