Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sunny days…

.. always make things better.

Had a great night last night. I love flouncing around in a posh frock
in expensive hotels. He was good company and we had a great
conversation about life the universe and everything over champagne in
the bar and a fantastic meal. After coffee and brandy headed up to his
v nice suite and got down to business. He was kind and considerate as
a lover and I made sure he had a good time. Spent the night with him &
shared a shower together this morning before I (walked!!) to (proper)
work. So there you go, great evening in a posh hotel & I am the one
getting paid! Trust me – with £250 in my pocket it was a good job the
Bond Street shops were closed as I walked past!!

To top that the boss man is now all smiles, our big pitch (to the
hunky client) called ME (yes Mr boss man, he called me, little old me,
not the Account Director, or you, but ME! ME!) and re-booked for
Monday.

To quote Danny Baker (RIP), who in turn was miss quoting Browning, The
sun is in the sky, the lark is on the wing, god is in heaven and all
is right with the world. (http://www.potw.org/archive/potw48.html)