Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The end of a beautiful relationship?

Bad couple of weeks.
 
Had a major bust up with Alex. One of those arguments that started over nothing and ended up blowing up into a full scale Eastenders style row. That was the Saturday before last. Got together this Sunday to 'talk things through'. I was full prepared to kiss & make up but the bastard tells me he shagged one of the Creatives at the company xmas bash. Not even a 'sorry' or 'I was drunk'. He just came out with it and then looked at me.
 
I blew my top. Big scene. Told him to fuck off and stormed out.
 
Round to David's for a sholder to cry on and a large glass of white - much sobbing and emotion but reconcile myself with the thought that he will soon be back with his tail between his legs.
 
So has he texted? Emailed? Phoned?
 
Has he fuck!
 
Now I'm pissed off. Not sad any more, just angry.
 
Think I might turn into a cross between Lilly Allen and Gloria Gaynor - 'I will survive' meets 'i felt bad for a while'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home