Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Such a good weekend – I am still tingling all over!

Friday ended up as a big night out with the crowd from Normal Life, but I did meet a very nice guy. No hanky panky though! I desperately wanted to fuck him but what would my ‘normal’ friends think? Such a dilemma. Anyway, lots of kissing and gyrating against him led to a promise to buy me dinner and, I guess, a few soiled tissues for him!!

Saturday was Secret Life. Took myself off to the Hippodrome (bit chav but I like it - lots of tourists!). Soon found myself dancing up against v. athletic, v pretty, v suntanned girl from (as it turned out) Argentina. Kept it low key to start off with – thought she was with her boyfriend – but 2 hours of dirty dancing later we are sharing a cab back to my place.

So Sunday was spent in bed, fucking, sucking, licking and generally having a ball. Cema (that is her name) was fantastic. She has a great body and the ability to take me to the brink and keep me there for hours (Note to the Men out there – that is where you are going wrong! Too quick to make us girls cum!!).

By the time she left on Sunday afternoon I was a quivering wreck!!

Spent a bit of time on line – found some pics I have been meaning to share and started to write this.

Just about managed to make it to Blockbuster (the guy behind the counter tried to chat me up – could he smell sex?!) and spent the evening curled up in front of The Aviator (Good film – but 45 mins too long)

Monday was a big day at work so no time to blog – only thing to note is that our new (French) HR manager is so sexy it makes me want to cry. The options
1. Decide to hate her for just being so well dressed, well made up and sophisticated in that way only the French can do.
2. Decide to love her and lust after her secretly, getting all twitchy legged and silly every time I have to speak to her.
3. Break the rules and mix SECRET LIFE and NORMAL LIFE. i.e. take her to bed and fuck her till she is mine forever!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home