Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Quiet night tonight…

… the NORMAL LIFE crowd are off out but I blew them out in favour of a
night in to ecover from the week and prepare for the weekend - i.e. do
my hair, paint my nails, exfoliate, and wax. Have told NORMAL LIFE I
am off to stay with an old friend. Kind of true I guess!! I am staying
with a couple of swinger friends - Debbie & Nick - who have arranged a
little party (read orgy!)

I love orgies - if they are well arranged. This one is a regular
fixture for a group of swingers in Milton Keynes (you see – something
exiting does happen there!). I got into it via Debbie & Nick. They
swing quite a lot within the group but there is a big gathering every
3 or 4 months for those in the circle that like group action. It is a
well organised, civilised event with good people who respect me for
what I am. Sometimes the 'single woman' is looked down on or even
treated badly. Strangely, given most swingers get off watching their
partners fucking other people, there can be some jealousy,
particularly form the women I'm afraid to admit. None of that with
this group though.

Debbie and Nick are lovely. They are a good looking couple in their
late thirties and great fun to be with, even with your clothes on! Met
them via swinging heaven (www.swingingheaven.co.uk) and we got on like
a house on fire. Debbie & Nick are so devoted to each other, they
love each other more than I could ever imagine loving someone. It
seems that swinging couples fall into two types. The 'we are bored
with each other' lot who tend to break up pretty quickly and are worth
avoiding if you can help it as they are only in it to score points off
each other. The other type are devoted couples who TRUST each other
enough to explore their sexuality and enjoy the pleasure their
partners get and have strong enough relationships to know that, when
the lights go on, they will always leave together.
The first time I met Debbie and Nick we chatted for hours, they had
come down to London for the day and it wasn't until the barman called
last orders that we realised what time it was. We went back to their
hotel for a drink and talked until late at night. They were so easy to
get on with we had all forgotten that we were supposed to be
screwing!!
The action didn't start until Debbie told me I was the nicest person
they had met on the scene and I gave her a big hug. That lead to a
pause, then a kiss, and before long we were both naked.
Nick just watched as we played and, like the true gent he is, he
stayed quiet and let us girls have some fun. He only got involved when
Debbie asked if it was OK for her to suck him off while I was licking
her (She was on all fours & I was licking her pussy and arse – a great
position if you have never tried it!).
It was only when Nick dropped his trousers that I realised what I had
been missing – HE IS HUGE! He has the biggest cock I have ever seen on
a white guy, and he knows what to do with it!
To start off with I just helped him as he was fucking Debbie – I
wanted him inside me bad but didn't want to upset Debbie by asking. It
was only when I offered to help him get it up after he had cum in
Debbie that she offered her husband to me.
HE WAS FANTASTIC!! He has a way of fucking that seemed to hit every
nerve and (once he has come once) can go on for hours!
Debbie is a very, very, very lucky lady – if I was her I would never share him!!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home