Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

By the way – the weekend was great!

So busy whinging I forgot to post news of the BIG weekend.
As ever Nick & Debbie were fantastic hosts (thank you guys!) and made
me feel very welcome. I arrived mid afternoon so we had some time
together before we had to head off to the party. Debbie had me in
stitches with a story about a couple they met a few weeks ago. The
woman was overly enthusiastic, moaning, screaming and ripping at them
with fingernails. She made so much noise that the people in the room
next to them (they met in a hotel) banged on the wall. In the end they
were both too scared to go near her! Meanwhile her husband was so busy
apologising for her that he could barely get it up. Debbie's nicknames
for the couple? Lassie & Shep!!!
Anyway, we headed off to the party and were greeted by our hosts. They
had arranged some games to get things warmed up, my favourite was the
game of Kinky Mr & Mrs – I managed to get more questions right about
Nick than Debbie did! Debbie & I were amongst the first to get the
action going and soon we had everyone joining in. I spent a lot of
time with a very well hung black guy and his wife. She really got off
on me licking her as he fucked her and I was rewarded with a dose of
his big dick in my pussy. I was the only single so I was much in
demand as 'spare pussy' for couples and spent much of my time being
licked by wives or their husbands as they fucked. I love this as I get
to watch some good old fucking while getting to cum loads!
The hostess was big into cum and wanted to get as much down her throat
as she could. As a surprise I got some of the guys to cum in a glass
and we presented it to her as a 'prize' that she drank down with
relish!
By 12.30 Debbie and I were both worn out so we dragged Nick away and
headed for home. Had a nice cuddle and a little 'afters' with them
before we all fell asleep in their (v.cumfy) king sized bed. Woke up
in the morning to find Nick and Debbie enjoying a 69 so joined in and
worked up and appetite for breakfast.
Spent the afternoon lazing in their garden enjoying the late summer
sun before heading home to get ready for the week.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home