Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

David to the rescue...

I promise not to whinge, but the last few days have been shit!! Woke up in
the middle of Monday night convinced someone was trying to break in. Lay in
bed, getting increasingly skitty for a couple of hours before resorting to a
�natural� sleeping tablet. That did the job, but a bit to well and I woke up
late feeling shit. Hairdryer packed up on me so nearly froze to death
walking to the tube with wet hair. THEN the pitch on Friday calls to cancel
and the boss blames ME for not calling to reconfirm! End up bursting into
tears and spending best part of 30 mins in the loo trying to get rid of red
eyes. Just when I thought it could not get any worse my new coat got caught
in the tube door and now has a less than fetching grease stain down the back
of it.

By the time I get home I in a heck of a state.

Two large glasses of chardonnay later I am on the phone to David sobbing
like a baby.

I LOVE DAVID! You need people like him in your life, the love jumped on a
bus and hauled his butt all the way from New Cross to give me a hug!!

David is kind, gentle, considerate, charming and � of course � gay!

Well at least he claims he is. Technically he must be Bi as he sleeps with
me, but he claims this doesn�t count as he never sleeps with any other
women, and I sleep with girls, so if I am gay, and he is gay, when we sleep
together it is a gay relationship!!

He also claims that, as I am a woman, on the rare occasions we sleep
together he is not being unfaithful to his partner.

Don�t you love that! How could you not love a man who can calmly display
that level of hypocrisy without blinking!!

Anyway, we drank to much chardonnay, laughed a lot, talked a lot, and end up
in bed.
David is a great lover, particularly when you are feeling low, as he is so
tender. We fucked for hours and, when he finally came (in my arse � he
claims he cannot get off just fucking pussy!!) we both burst into tears for
no apparent reason.

Lay in bed for hours talking before getting a couple of hours sleep. Feel
dog tired this morning but at least I haven�t blubbed in the office yet!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home