Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"How is the job hunting going?"

Spent Christmas with the family. Was fantastic to be with them and spend some time with them but I felt terrible every time they asked me about work. Mum & Dad are obviously worried that I am 'unemployed' and that I will be broke or thrown out of my flat so they keep asking about my job hunting. What am I supposed to say?

"Don't worry Mum, I am earning a fortune selling my body?" or
"No cash worries dad - on average get £200 a fuck, so all I need to do is fuck a couple of guys a day and I'm loaded"

Anyway, I did the only sensible thing and mumbled about tough job markets and promised to look harder in the new year.

So this leads me to a dilemma. I need to invent a new job for myself. One I can tell my normal life chums and family about. It needs to be flexible, well payed and involve working odd hours.

Any ideas???

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home