Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Uggh My Head!!

Great time last night but, ouch, my head feels like someone has whacked me with a mallet! Taken two asprin, downed a can of Coke and taken a long shower but still no better...

So what's the gossip from the old workplace?? Not much really. Anne-Claire popped in for a brief drink but didn't stay long (sob-sob). Ex boss man spent most of the evening trying to chat me up so unsubtly that Sharon felt she had to rescue me (and scold him!). At one point we were sittng together on a bench seat and he started to slide his hand up my skirt! Let him get all the way up until his pinke just touched my pussy (so he would realise I was panty-less) beofre pushing him away - tee hee!! He is a nice guy and I would probably have slept with him if he had been more subtle!

At least it seems they are missing me, aparently a couple of the clients have asked after me and suggested they should not have 'let me go'. One has even suggested that he would employ me next time he has a vacancy - all good for the old ego.

Things have picked up on the work front. Now it has stopped raining London seems to have woken up! The diary is filling up a bit so looks like I will not need the Janurary sale after all! Two bookings for today (Lunchtime and early evening) and several for later in the week, including an overnight at "a top London Hotel" (as they say!) and a 'two girl' booking for Friday afternoon. Car-ching!

I love the two girl stuff, particularly if I fancy the other girl and we have been together before. My favorite partner is a small oriental girl called Suzie (well Tracy actually, but she trades as Suzie as it sound more exotic!). We put on a great show together and love working together. She has loads of energy and we fuck each other silly while the guy's look on. She has little hands and her party trick is fisting me and herself at the same time, often while sucking off the client!

Not sure yet who I am working with on Friday, the guy has requested a black girl but the agency are struggling to find someone.

Better go get dressed and get myself down to the business premises - the heating has gone off and I have goose bumps!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home