Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Friday, September 23, 2005

I may move to Argentina…

… if all the girls there are like Cema!!

We met in the pub by the tube station Thursday Night. She was dressed
in some scruffy old jeans and a tight t-shirt, but still managed to
outshine every other woman in the bar. I was so proud to be with her.

Anyway, within 5 minutes of arriving she had her shoe off and was
massaging my leg with her foot. Then she gave me a big cheeky grin and
slipped her foot up my skirt and tickled my pussy with her toe!!

We gulped down our wine and headed for home. We were all over each
other on the walk to my flat and got beeped by a couple of cars. I
teased Cema that she wouldn't dare flash the drivers – I should have
known better!! She flashed her tits at a whole stream of cars! Then
mooned a bus!! ("What they gonna do?" She said, "Deport me? I leave
tomorrow anyway!"). We were practically naked before the door was shut
behind us and fucked like we would never see each other again (which
is probably the case sadly),

Less of the gentle and slow this time, it was frantic and urgent - I
loved it!! Cema really got off when I twisted her nipples so I stepped
it up, biting them quite hard. She reciprocated with three fingers
pushed deep into my pussy and that set the tone for some very
energetic writhing, licking and fingering.

I used a strap on to fuck her – would you believe I have never done
that before!! It was kind of fun being 'the guy' & boy did she
squeal!! God knows what the neighbours think!!

It was a night I will remember for a long while…

(ps Cema has given me a couple of pictures to post - just need to
obscure her eyes (sorry - but I promised!) & will post them later.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home