Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ohhh Anne-Claire....

Been thinking more about Anne-Claire (I know – she even has a sexy name goddamit!) our sexy HR person. Sometimes I sit at work dreaming and getting myself all worked up. I start crossing and uncrossing my legs or rubbing my thighs together. The office is open plan, but if it is quiet I might ever sneak a little rub (need to be careful though – I seem to get very wet very quickly – more so than most women I know – and THE WET PATCH is a big problem!!).

Some times I just wish I could just throw away my inhibitions and bring the SECRET LIFE to work....




















Then it gets worse!!

I dream about slowly stripping at my desk while my colleagues watch me with stunned looks on the faces. Once naked I would lean back on my chair and put my feet on the desk with my legs wide open. With one hand massaging my tits I would slip the other between my legs and begin to stroke my pussy, holding it open for all to see before slipping a couple of fingers deep inside. Ann-Claire would be watching and, as I begin to moan with lust, she would crawl across the desk towards me, stripping slowly as she did. She would kiss down my leg, pausing at my upper thigh to gently stroke my pussy, before slowly and expertly using her tongue to bring me to climax.

Oh god – now I need to visit the ladies!!! I cannot sit at my desk in this state of excitement!!!

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:08:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...OK spoooky :-)....i have a similar dream involving work as well.....although mine revolves around the fantasies i'm having about the beautiful young trainee office receptionist we have....Emma is so stunningly beautiful...god only 18 years old and a figure to die for...size 12 with sexy firm curves and wonderful full breasts...i'd guess 36/38D and wares the most wonderful sexy clothes...all very figure huging.

    Any how i digress.....my dream is basically that i come to work early one morning and find Emma already there....we chat and to my complete amazement she starts to flirt with me...we edge closer together our eyes meet, to her great surprise and pleasure i take the coffe cup from her hand and gently draw her closer, are lips meet in the lightest of kisses. I edge back and try to guage her reaction only to be met with another more passionate kiss...my hands take their first gentle caresses of her body....its clear there's no turning back know :-)

     
  • At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh! hell Alli....you've spurred me into action....to hell with the consequences...i'm going to see if Emma will bit :-)...

    ...will let you know the out come soon :-) Tammy x x x

     
  • At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...hi, me again

    ....any chance of getting a photo of Ann-Claire onto your blogg...perhaps a works ID photo or something?????....

    ....Tammy x x x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home