Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lee makes me happy / horny!

My chum Lee has been (sucessfully!) trying to turn me on this afternoon!
This is what he wrote:

"All depends where we were realy. Ok, for the sake of this 'experiment',
I'll presume a few things. Im presuming you have your own office, with your
own desk, with your own big, comfy chair. [... afraid not!...Ax] I'll
presume you've seen me around the office and on a typical day like today,
I'll presume your wet and aching for something to spice up your day [...as
ever...Ax], ie, me. So u call me into your office, the door is shut, and
i'll guess i have to presume there is nobody around. As i stand by the door,
i watch you mouthing the end of your pen and sliding a little down into your
chair, your eyes burning through me. with your free hand, you pull your
skirt up, showing me your pussy, and as u slide a finger slowly around your
clit, i walk over, and u can see my hard cock throbbing for you through my
jeans.�I come behind you, pull your hair to one side and slowly run my mouth
up your neck to your ear, kissing as i go, listening to your breath getting
quicker and deeper. My hands run around to your front as i nibble gently,
and my strong hands run gently over your tits, my thumbs circling your
nipples. I turn you around on your chair, and put my mouth close to yours,
but as i hold the back of your hair, you're unable to lean fwd and kiss me.
I run my tongue over your lips, and suck on your bottom one as our eyes meet
and my hands runs up the inside of your hot, sweaty, trembling thigh, finaly
touching and feeling your wetness. I go on my knees, spread your legs, and
grabbing your hips, pull you further down the chair. I run my tongue up the
inside of your leg, stopping at the upmost part of your inner thigh to take
in your gorgeous smells and the smoothness of your skin. Then, pulling your
pussy up gently, revealing your hard clit, i run my aching tongue up you,
and flick it gently in circles around you. I slide i finger deep inside as i
lick a little harder, and hearing u moan makes my cock want to explode..."

Had to nip to the ladies for a bit of light releif having read that!! Made
me late for my 2pm meeting...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home