Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Please welcome ... Nurse Brown

I am going to be a Nurse - well for a couple of hours this afternoon anyway!

Just spent a chilly hour or so hunting down a Nurses uniform for a 'special request' this afternoon. Not sure i really get the Nurse fetish thing. I can understand Schoolgirl (which I do very well by all accounts)/School Mistress fantisies and have even been a secretary for one guy (although I was annoyed that he got cum on my nice Zara jacket!). Thing is I have not 'done' a nurse before and I'm not sure how to play it. Should I be all maitronly and slightly dominent? Should I stroke his forehaed and say 'there-there' Should I offer a bed bath? or should I just do a sexy strip?

Anyway, spent the morning checking out nurse looks on line before heading out to buy the goods (any accountants out there? I guess it could be tax deductable?!). Decided against the 'Latex Nurse' look and went for an outfit from Harmony that was vaguely authentic whilst having the requisite v. short mini skirt!

My lunchtime client was a dissapointment. He stank of garlic, had a bad attitude and pretty much blanked me the whole time I was with him. Not every guy wants a chat and small talk, often they just want to get on with it and are a bit sheepish and want to leave soon after their balls are emptied. No problem with that at all. What I hate is being ignored. There I am, all smiles, moans and gasps as I ride him and he looks up at me like I was a piece of shit on his knob. I was proffesional to the last, even faking an orgasm for him, but if a guy is going to fuck me I would at least like some recognition that I am human! Luckily he only wanted 30mins so I was soon shot of him and enjoying a long warm shower and a lovely fingery orgasm to get me over it.

My 'patient' is due at 3 so I have a bit of time to relax with a cup of tea, plug myself into the MP3 player and read a bit of my book (The Queen of the South by Arturo Preez-Reverte. Highly Reccomend it) before I have to get the nylons on!

7 Comments:

  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 2:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alli,

    I hope whatever your patient has isn't too contagious! I hope he gives you more respect than the lunchtime customer. He sounds like a real jerk.

    Enjoy the tunes and the book. I may email you later, if that's ok?

    Take care,

    gsm

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:34:00 pm, Blogger allilovesyou said…

    The patient has now departed, fully fit and light of a few sperm cells!! Turns out all he wanted was for me to wear the 'gear' as we fucked.
    Feel free to mail - I have opened up my e-mail address on the blog to make it easier for people to get in touch. Hopefully I won't get spammed to oblivion!

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alli,

    That'll be the healing touch of the nurse in you...

    I may not manage to email tonight but I will try.

    While I think of it, can you post Tammy's blog address in your links and also the Adrianas Fetish link needs to change as that blog is now closed and she posts at Adrianas Secrets.

    Take care,

    gsm

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:34:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fantastic to see you back....missed you..its wonderful to see your well, safe and happy...:-)...look forward to more blogging....

    ...take care....Tammy x x x

     
  • At Friday, January 06, 2006 10:25:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alli,

    Any more news on this afternoon's booking? Found out who else has been booked with you?

    Emailed last night but can't check any reply at work, sorry.

    Take care,

    gsm

     
  • At Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:52:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Just found your blog and find it interesting! Have you on my favorites lists now. And please keep your New Years Resolutions and write more often. Love to keep reading of your adventures!
    Hugs
    arella

     
  • At Monday, February 05, 2007 7:30:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home