Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Anne-Claire watch...

The good news....
Just had a long dull meeting (no - it is good news!!) and spent the
whole time gazing at my favourite frog! She is wearing a low cut black
top that shows off her fantastic breasts beautifully, has her hair up
revealing her long neck and is wearing Black angular specs that give
her that 'school maam' look I love so much.She caught my eye a couple
of times and gave me a shy (almost coy) little smile.

I'm in luurve....

The bad news...
It's pissing down with rain and I have no coat. No way I am going out
to get lunch in this and I am starving!!!! Red cross food parcels
would be appreciated (or better - Fortnums hampers!!)

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 23, 2005 2:15:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ....you poor thing... vanishing before our very eyes....i have jam doughnut in front of me....should I courier it up to you?....sorry! half a doughnut...oh god!...sorry just some sugar left around my lips....:-)mmmmmmm!!!!!

    ...and so our lustful thoughts turn once again to the beautiful, the sexy, the French..... Anne-Claire :-)...oh girl have you got it bad....now take it steady Alli...you don't won't to spook her...start to gently real her in...ever so gently....you've caught her eye...:-)...so how about suggesting a drink one lunch time...to discuss important work matters of course...and if nothing else you'll gain some brownie points :-)...gently flirt with her....see if she takes the bait?....but do go careful?...take your time....and she'll be yours :-)....or be daring and suggest an evening get together?

    ...wait with eager anticipation for the drama of life to unfold :-)

    ....love Tammy x x x :-)

     
  • At Friday, September 23, 2005 2:53:00 pm, Blogger allilovesyou said…

    As Homer would say - hmmmm Donuts!

    Will keep you posted on the Anne-Claire front. Will take it slowly but I seem to be in competition with 90% of the male population of the office! The only one who is not lusting after her is Trevor - & he is gay!!

     
  • At Monday, August 21, 2006 5:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site
    » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home