Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Warm, fluffy, sexy, Sunday - and I discover the instant Orgasm

I spend the cold miserable Sunday the best way possible - in bed, and not alone! Met up with Nic & Terry, old friends who have been swinging for years. They have a lovely modern flat, are always kind and gentle and we had a great time together (thanks guys!).

Anyway, as we were playing around Nic pulled out her Rabbit Vibrator. Now I have seen these things around but never used one. Came close to buying one but the price tag (around £30) put me off.

So on it goes and in it goes. The head does some kind of wiggling thing inside and there are some revolving ball bearings that massage the entrance to your pussy. Sounds strange but v nice.

Then, with a smile on her face, Nic turns on the vibrating 'rabbit ears' that are pressed against my clit.

BANG!

Instant orgasm!

I could not believe it. It came from nowhere and left me reeling!

So after a few minutes to recover in it goes again.

BANG!

Another orgasm.

I have got to get me one of those - but they are almost too good! It's the sexual equivalent to Crack!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home