Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Where to start?

Note Added After I re-read this post! I am in a feisty mood today - watch out world....
 
What a weekend - Friday was busy but far from satisfying me it just made me want more. The 2 girl gig was great - one of those hot, hard, brutal, aggressive encounters that reinforce the view that the best sex comes from being selfish.
 
Woke up late Saturday to find it was snowing. Had an outcall in the afternoon so just slipped on some boots and my coat and hopped on the bus down to Mayfair. Punter very impressed with my entrance (sorry about the unintentional Julian Clary moment there!) and the fact I had been (as good as) naked on public transport. That lead to a very hot session with no need to fake the big O on my part.
 
Left his room with my pussy buzzing and, seeing it was now pissing down with rain I headed back into the bar.
 
[Note re London weather for all you overseas folks. There are four types of weather in London.
 
1. Fucking Lovely - warm summers days, cold crisp winters days, spring showers, autumn mists, etc. etc.
2. Fucking Miserable - Cold damp December days, Drizzly rain, general greyness.
3. Absolutely fucking miserable - misty rain that seems to go upwards, sleety cold rain (like yesterday)
4. No weather - just grey stuff that hovers, not really cloud, just greyness. If you are in london look out of your window now & you will know what I mean
 
Note to readers in the USA - IT IS NEVER FOGGY IN LONDON. Get over it! The foggy shit went in 1956 with the Clean air act ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/waste/story/0,12188,851002,00.html ). Occasional mist maybe, but it aint like Dickens any more!
 
So back to the hotel.....
 
Get chatting to the barman. He is a very athletic Aussie and we have an immediate rapport. Barmen are a very good source of business so I am always an outrageous flirt!
 
"Are you staying here?"
"No been working upstairs"
"Oh" he says as the penny drops, "Hows business"
"Good"
"You want to take your coat off?"
"You want me to flash these to everyone?" I open my coat to show my tits.
He laughs hard and offers me a free drink.
 
Twenty minutes later I am up against the wall of the linen room getting fucked hard for the second time that day.
 
Left him with my business card and headed off to the business premises.
 
One satisfied customers later I feel the need to dance and find myself amongst the writhing bodies at a club in the West End with David as my chaperon.
 
Wake up Sunday at Davids pad in New Cross. Weather category 3 (see above!) so grab a cab home...........

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home