Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Monday, January 09, 2006

I should not be thinking like this!

Quiet day and I am fantasising. But why am I so turned on by this dream, I should not even want to think like this....

The door burst open and they tumbled in. They easily overpowered me pulling my silk gown off me, ripping my bra and panties away until I am naked. The larger one has me by the hair and pulls me towards the door. I struggle and the shorter guy with a shaven head slaps my face. "Quiet bitch!"

They are dragging me backwards out of my flat and down the stairs. I feel the cold rush of air as the door opens then I am on the street. We are still moving. He is trotting now, dragging me naked behind him. People stop to stare. Women shocked, men aroused. But no one offers help.

I feel the cold grit of the flagstones against my back. We are in Covent Garden, in front of St Paul's Church. The Buskers drift away as they throw me naked to the ground. The shorter guy is first. His fat cock is free of his trousers and approaching my face. I open my mouth and take him in, sucking his fat cock as a crowd of tourists and bemused shoppers look on. I feel my legs pulled open and a huge cock pushing against the opening of my pussy. I surprise myself, I am aroused. The wetness of my womanhood invites him in and he begins to fuck me with long hard strokes. His cock is huge, filling me up, pushing deep into my core. I sense excitement and whispered conversations around me as the crowd grows. I shut my eyes and focus on the cocks invading my mouth and cunt. I do not fight. I am resigned to their humiliation.

The guy fucking my pussy cums first, holding his weapon deep inside me as he pumps out his seed. Then my mouth fills the hot cum slipping effortlessly down my throat.

Then they are gone. I sense cum dripping from my pussy as I slowly open my eyes. Hundreds of people are gathered around to enjoy my degradation and humiliation.

I am aroused

I open my legs and hold my pussy open with my fingers.

I shut my eyes as the first tourist unzips his fly. His cock tastes hot and salty. There is another in my pussy and hands all over my body.

I am ready to be used.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home