Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Bang - and there goes a week!

Contrary to some speculation that I had seemed to the lure of my new orgasm machine I can assure you deer reader that I have not deserted you. Just had one hell of a busy week with no time off till today.

Apart from one dodgy punter (too pissed to perform then decided to take it out on me) it has been a very pleasant week. Plenty of nice and easy work, mostly referrals in west end hotels, with lots night bookings of evenings out followed by a return to the punters room. One client didn't even want to fuck me, he was happy to play with my body and kiss me from head to toe - and then pay me for it!

Most excitement was a party on Friday. Two shifts (2-4 & 6-8) with me and two other girls entertaining around 15 guys. I enjoy these gigs. Not only are they lucrative but they are good fun -mostly a girl on girl show with a bit of fucking and sucking thrown in. I love putting on a show and this is a great opportunity to express my inner slut!

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 3:59:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alli,

    Glad you're back. I'm sure you found some time to play with your instant orgasm machine in your busy week.

    How's the TT looking? Approaching rapidly? Might that be too hard to explain away when you're "unemployed"? Better get the thinking cap on for the right story for your folks!

    Take care,

    gsm

     
  • At Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:01:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alli,

    Are you SURE you've not succumbed to the instant orgasm?

    Very quiet around here...

    Hope you're safe & well.

    gsm

     
  • At Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:11:00 pm, Blogger allilovesyou said…

    Managing to keep the 'crack' orgasm fixes to a minimum buy working the whole bloody time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home