Allison's Secret Life

This is the blog of my other life - the one most of my friends and colleagues don't know. This is my sex diary - the innermost musings of an oversexed bisexual London Gal.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Am I legal? Alli goes all political!

As what can be best described as a 'sole trader' in the sex industry I think I have been legal for a while (at least according to a lawyer I fucked!*) but there have always been some grey areas. Anyway looks like the GB Govmnt are going to make it easier on us "office" based girls.
 
The issue they will have is with the street girls who are often junkies and therfore unlikely to be employed by a parlour or find a maid willing to work with them - thus the street is there only option. If the appoach is (as it seems to be) treat them as victims not criminals then I am all for it. Fining a street girl has always been a farce - the only way they can pay for it is to go back on the street.
 
Anyway - back to more mundane matters. Business is brisk & I am increasingly able to pick & choose the punters. Taking Sunday & Monday off to visit some friends (normal life). While I am away the working premisies are going to get a lick of paint & some furnature/mirrors.
 
* Didn't give him a discount for the advice - he is A LAWYER after all!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home